Thursday, November 20, 2008

Magnificent Mantels





It's time to think about how to decorate your mantel this year. In just a week or so we will decking our halls. My favorite blog NESTING PLACE has a great "how to" for making a gorgeous greenery swag for your mantel. She even shows you what to do if you don't have a mantel.

I don't have a fireplace or a mantel. I have an antique cabinet as a focal point in my living room that serves as our tv stand. It does have a ledge so I am going to see if I can use it as a mantel. I may even try to put the tv in the cabinet for the next few months, not sure it will fit. (sorry thinking out loud).

My Home Ideas has a great slideshow of Magnificent Mantels. CLICK HERE to take a look. Maybe you will find some inspiration there.




I really like this photo (from the slide show). Great idea!

Be Inspired. -Karol :0)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love your blog! Thank you for your inspiration! I love your colors on your blog, they are easy on the eyes and so "inviting"!

I have a Christmas blog, I guess you could say "I'm the new kid on the block"!

Come on over and visit!
deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails