Friday, November 16, 2007

Everyday Food

I wasn't sure what to post about today, but I had to share with you that I recieved my free tote from Martha Stewart Living last week. -Very nice.

Then today I received my first issue of Everyday Food that was free with my paid subscription to Martha Stewaret Living at the reduced rate of $1.65 per issue for 12 issues.

What a deal, -just as I shared with you in my post dated October 15th. If you did not take advantage of that offer or you are new to my blog, please go back and take a look and if you like Martha Stewart Living and Everyday Food magazine, see if this offer is still running. It is definitely worth it. I am very pleased.

This first issue of Everyday Food that I received today is packed with great recipes, tips, cookie recipes for Christmas -including a recipe and great tips for the perfect gingerbread people cookies, five 25-minute meals in one bag, recipe solutions for every party, and much more.

I'll try to share special deals like this when I run across them. I do have an exciting deal to share with everyone next week. It's a 25 day -daily giveaway from Country Living. You can head over to their website and see if they have something on their site about it, I'm pretty sure there is. I just picked up the new copy of Country Living and read about it in there. The giveway doesn't start until December 1st.

Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails