Monday, November 19, 2007

Catherine's French Kitchen

Here's another "Home Sweet Home" photo to share with you. Once again, Catherine has sent me a wonderful picture of her home to share with everyone.

Catherine lives in France. This picture is of her beautiful kitchen. I like how her oven is above the counter by the stove. Very different than here in the US. It's almost like a brick oven -as far as location.

I love the "mantel" above her stove as well. And the tile work is so pretty. I love looking at pictures from other people's homes. It's so inpiring.

Thank you, Catherine, for sharing this photo of your kitchen with us! Does anyone else have a cozy photo to share? When I have enough photos I will create a Flick'r box.

Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails