Friday, October 26, 2007

Country Curtains



Ever heard of Country Curtains? I, personally, sew my own window treatments, but if you don't like to sew or you just don't have the time you should check out Country Curtains. They're a mail order window treatment business that has been selling quality tailor made curtains since 1956.

To me, they used to be known as really Country Curtains. As in the muslin-ruffled country curtains from the 80's. If that's how you remember them, you ought to check them out now.

They have all types of window treatments in fabric prints including plaids (my fave), stripes, checks, solids, florals, toiles, ticking stripes, and paisleys. In an array of fabrics ranging from 100% cotton to silk taffeta and every thing in between.

They carry roman shades, roll-up shades, sheers, tab top curtains, cafe curtains, valances, full panels, and yes, they still sell the cheery, welcoming wide ruffle curtains in that classic country style.

They offer braided rugs, chair pads, decorative pillows, comforters, curtain rods, and tiebacks and tassels in a large array of styles and finishes.

You can sign up for their free catalog or you can shop online at www.countrycurtains.com. And if anything, you can get lots of window treatment ideas from their catalog and website to do yourself!

Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karol, I am visiting tonight. It was back to work for me today, and I got up a bit late this morning. I just love coming to visit you, I have saved in my favorites all the magazines you have recommended, and signed up for the catalog mailings. Keep it up!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love country curtains. I have ordered from them in the past and they are wonderful to deal with. There are some beautiful things in that catalogue.

Related Posts with Thumbnails