Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Organizing Old Paints

What a great idea I found in my inbox this morning. Compliments of Martha Stewart's daily email. This is a great way to organize your paints and save space by throwing away the huge cans that may have just a little bit in the bottom. They would also last longer being in well-sealed plastic containers. I know my cans of paint never seal back tightly because I am such a messy painter and slop it all over the edge of the cans and then it dries! And plastic containers are SO much easier to open the next time.

Here's link to read more: Left Over Paint Storage

Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

Photograph courtesy of www.MarthaStewart.com

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Karol! I've been worried about you. Are y'all still in school? We are into our summer here and lovin' it!

Sue said...

Yep, I have done that with my family room paint and need to do it with some others I have. Hope all is well at your house!!
Blessings~LillySue

Laura said...

What an amazing idea. I just wondered yesterday what I could do with all of these paint cans in the garage I couldn't bear to throw away.

Thanks,

Laura

whitespraypaint.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

That is an awesome idea! Sure have missed you! Thank you for sharing it, Martha Jr.! ;o)

trish said...

That sure is a good tip! Thank you for sharing. :o) I have a couple of cans taking up unnecessary space.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh that Martha, and her staff...they come up with every single terrific idea. Hope your summer is going well in Florida. It's a green, green world in Indiana.

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

What a great idea! I am so excited to get rid of ALL Of those cans! Oh good-if I make more room then I will be able to make room for MORE paint!

Related Posts with Thumbnails