Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TJ Maxx

I miss Home Goods. It is my favorite store. The next best thing is TJ Maxx. They are the same company. I like TJ Maxx. They have great prices on designer name clothes, but they also have a lot of nice home goods. I bought a few things last weekend at TJ Maxx and I will share about them this week.

Above, I bought this lovely cake plate. Isn't it beautiful? $7.99! What a deal. I can't wait to serve a layered cake on it. I will always keep it out, even when I am not serving something on it.


Tomorrow I will share an idea for some absolutely-no-sew curtains for $7.99 per panel.

Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

9 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your cake plate! Doesn't it just make you want to serve something yummy? Of course, they make the perfect little riser for decorations.

No Home Goods here either. I do try to make it by TJM once a week. :)

Kasey said...

I love it. So pretty. I love T.J. Maxx too!!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

That cake stand is too, too cute!!

Lynn said...

The cake plate is beautiful, and your added accessories set it off most impressively.

I've visited TJM a time or two; apparently I didn't give it much of a chance. I'm putting the store on one of those to check out with more regularity. :D

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love your new cake plate. I also love TJMAXX, what a great place and Home Goods as well. I can get to both about 25 miles away, but wish they were closer. Your plate is gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Nora said...

The cake plate is gorgeous! I think I might have to go to TJ MAXX today :)

Tara said...

So pretty! I always forget about TJMaxx. I will have to check ours out soon and see what treasures I can find.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Such nice items! Love the starfish accents. The cake plate will be nice to have for birthdays.

Dawn said...

I LOVE that cake plate. What a great find!

-Dawn

www.lifeateventuallycottage.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails