Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wallpaper


No, not for the wall. For the computer screen. I am working on a Flick'r album of photographs that can be used as desktop wallpapers. I will post tomorrow with a small collection of photographs I have taken just around my home and outside. Anyone can use them and share with others. You may use the one at the top of this post if you wish. Just click on it so it shows the actual image size then right click and choose "Set as Background" or save as a file on your computer and then set it as your background.

If you don't like my photographs, take some of your own in a high resolution setting on your camera and see what you can come up with.


It's always nice to have something pretty and inspiring on your desktop. It's like a piece of art decorating your desk.


Be Inspired! -Karol :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails