Monday, October 15, 2007

Special Subscription Offer!

I promise to not post about Martha Stewart too often, but if you like her magazine or her Everyday Food magazine(ette). I received a special email offer today and HAD to pass along to anyone that wants to save a bunch of money! You get 12 issues of Martha Stewart Living for $1.65 per issue and 10 issues of Everyday Food is included. Plus, with your paid subscription, you get a MSL tote/shopping bag free (picture below). The "news stand" price for MSL is $4.75 per issue, which is what I've been paying when one catches my eye at the store.


MSL Magazine is full of inspiring ideas, recipes, decorating ideas, wonderful handmade craft instructions. The Everyday Food is a great little book. It's worth the $1.65 just for that!

In order to take advantage of this special offer, you have to follow this link from my email I received this morning. Then you have to click on the "click here to take advantage of this special offer" to order. I recieved the offer because I am a subscriber to the MSL website for updates. Don't worry, they'll ask for your email address when you purchase the discount subscription. If you wish to not receive MSL email updates, just uncheck the box where it asks for your email address. *please note this offer is for US orders only. :0(
Be Inspired!...and save money, too. -Karol :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails